The legal notice applies to all of the Refraco web site, as well as its users, that is to say:
- the public pages
- the secured pages in the Member Zone
- all the written texts, the audio and visual content, and the intellectual property
- The persons registered for the Info-letter
- The persons registered in the Member Zone
- The persons registered for the two preceding services
- The persons using the different services proposed by the web site requiring to be registered or not.
The legal notice sets out the rights and obligations of the parties (user and administrator) who are using the web site.
Les mentions légales décrivent les droits et obligations des parties (utilisateur et administrateur) utilisant le site internet.
Any physical person, authorized by Refraco, to have access to the services and information proposed in the Member Zone.
|Password||Personal and confidential code granting access to the Member Zone.|
|Info-Letter||Monthly electronic bulletin in the form of an e-mail that is sent out automatically to the persons having registered for this service.|
|Member Zone||Secured zone of the Refraco web site that offers different services, and personalized information to the user.|
|Visitor||Any person browsing the Refraco web site with access to public content.|
Person in charge of updates, and the handling of the information on the web site, and also in charge of the access to the member zone by the users.
Access to Services
- Registration is free and valid for six months with an unlimited number of renewals.
- All the personal data as well as the data pertaining to the company are protected, and will be either lent or sold.
- You have total access to your information, and you can modify it at any time from your account page.
- You can unsubscribe from the Member Zone at any time.
- You can unsubscribe from the Info-Letter at any time.
- You are legally responsible for the information that you transmitted in the registration form.
- Refraco cannot be sued in any way, if the information provided about a third party, was submitted without his or her consent
- You agree to be contacted by a member of the Refraco team by telephone or by e-mail, if necessary.
- Registration is free and valid for up to six months with further unlimited renewals available.
- All the personal data as well as the data pertaining to the company are protected and will be either lent or sold.
- You have total access to your information and you can modify it at any time from your account page.
- You can unsubscribe from the Info-Letter at any time.
- You are legally responsible for the veracity of the information that you provided in the registration form
- Refraco cannot be sued in any way, if the data referring to a third party, was submitted without his or her consent.
- You agree to be contacted by a member of the Refraco team by telephone or by e-mail if necessary.
- The data and the CV’S will be kept for a period of six months.
- All personal information, as well as that pertaining to the company, will be protected and will neither be lent or sold to a third party.
- You are legally responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the registration form.
- Refraco cannot be sued in any way, if the data pertaining to a third party was submitted without his or her consent.
- You agree to be contacted by a member of the Refraco team, by telephone, or by e-mail, if a job opening that matches your application is available.
The Use and Handling of Personal Data
- All the personal data as well as the data about the company are protected and will be either lent or sold to a third party.
- Each form requiring the seizure of personal data is clearly identified, and its goal is indicated either directly on the form, or on the web page to which it is attached.
- The information revealed on the forms can only concern the physical person that gave them, should the opposite occur, Refraco reserves its right to unsubscribe and banish from the Member Zone any person who doesn’t respect the rules.
- Most of the data is stocked on the server of the web site host. These servers, as well as the data are secured and protected against theft, fraudulent modifications, and their use contrary to those presented in the web site pages and the legal notices.
- In a request for correction, the user may, either proceed with the modification himself, or ask an administrator to do it for him. In the latter case, the administrator has a maximum of 30 days to make the changes.
- All personal data is compiled and used for either in-house statistical purposes and not divulged, or used for contacts via telephone, e-mail, or Info-Letter.
- Persons not wishing to be contacted by at least one of the methods cited in point 6, must advise Refraco ,either by e-mail, or through regular post, and this request will take effect 30 days following reception of this request .
- The user has access to his personal data at all times, and can rectify or modify it according to his or her needs.
- Refraco reserves the right to temporarily, or permanently exclude a user, who uses his access to the Member Zone for any other purpose than that for which it was planned. Are concerned, any acts of industrial espionage, theft, or misappropriation of confidential information, informing competitors, and other forms of misappropriation of information.
Most of the contents comprising the public pages, the secured pages in the Member Zone, most of the written, visual, audio, and intellectual content are protected in the Member Zone by the laws in force, and applicable as mentioned below. Most of the contents mentioned are the entire property of Refraco. These contents cannot be used in whole, or in part, without the written consent of Refraco. The partial or total use of these contents is forbidden without the written consent of Refraco. The partial or total use of these contents without the written consent of Refraco becomes forgery and can lead to penal sanctions.
The Refraco logo as well as the trademark CERALCO are registered and belong to Refraco and cannot be used under any circumstances.
Photo credits for the page “Aluminum Smelter”: Picture Library of the Aluminum Valley Society (AVS).
Refraco proposes web links to its partners’ web sites to be listed in the section “partners”, the company must make a written request to
Refraco . This is a free service, but certain restrictive rules may apply
Duration of the agreement
The legal notices are in force as soon as the Refraco web site is up and running, and this for an unlimited duration.
Legal applications and jurisdictional competence
In case of litigation, the laws and the competent jurisdictions are those of the Province of Quebec, in Canada.